Boelus, Nebraska

I was shopping to get wheels and tires for my son who is turning 16. One of the style of wheels he liked were at WheelMax. I called to ask a couple of questions and something wasn't right.

They wanted me to wire money to them and would only ship to the PO Box??? that my CC bill was mailed to. I couldn't beleive this and quesioned the person who ansered the phone named "t".

I finally wouldn't buy from them and hung up after they were being very ruud!!

Even 1 week later, I keep getting prank phone calls from this company...over and over.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM...THEY ARE SOME KIND OF SCAM!!!

Had an Experience with Wheel And Tire Max?

Comments

It sound like they only ship to billing address...which actually helps prevent fraud!!! :zzz

i had three seperate orders from them in six months and ALL of the orders were discounted and shipped correct and now my car is "pimping" along with my girls car and my little brother. i dealt with a guy named Sushi the Sales Supervisor.

but the prank calling is funny..U must have had it coming. lmao!

That's not good but my cousin ordered wheels and tires from wheelguyz.com and got ripped off.They charged his c.c.

and never shipped the items. Apparently they are out of business and continued to charge credit cards. He called them and their phone has been diconnected.

It seems that wheel places in Florida have made a change for the worse.Beware of buying any wheels/tires from the internet if the company is in Florida.

Fred